12.5.08

It sucks...

It is really horrible not to be going to Serbia now that everyone is going and rehearsals have started. This is the first Eurovision I miss out on since 2003, and I do not have a good feeling about it.

Don't give me no "the show is better on telly anyway", there is no consolation what-so-ever in that.

And don't think I am a spoilt brat either. I just couldn't afford to pay it all by myself this year, and also, given the amount of work I have done for several broadcasters in the past, it feels a bit sad not to be called in by anyone this time around.

It is nice to be in demand, you see.

But you can't cry yourself through Eurovision week because of this. I will have to come back with a vengeance next year (in Switzerland).

Until then, I cheer myself up with some upbeat Israeli schlager, working similarly to electric shock treatment. If Yardena doesn't get you energetic, I'm afraid nothing will...



Yardena Arazi - Muzika nish'eret - Israeli NF 1982
2/12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Switzerland? I don't think so judging upon yesterday's rehearsal, my friend. But miracles have been known to happen occasionally...