22.5.08

Boaz - hit of the year?

A quick sniffing around on the net makes me wonder a bit about Saturday's final. I am getting a feeling that the entry I really under-estimated so far is Israel. I always liked, but never thought it would do particularly well, and not even pass on to the final.

Just like I did with the lovely Shiri Maimon three years ago.

And the key element this time again lies in a magnificent performer. It seems the entire continent is cracking up for handsome Boaz and his beautiful voice. The keyword analysis for this blog shows that the single most used search term to find this blog was Boaz. Also on other sites, it seems to be quite a lot of talk going on in connection to Israel.

The buzz is on Boaz, so to speak. Could this mean a top five finish on Saturday?

No comments: