19.5.08

Multiple mentions

Thanks to Statcounter (a great device, recommended for bloggers everywhere), we see when people come into this blog from other pages linking to ours.

Curious as one is by nature, I checked out two of the pages mentioning us lately, and I want to say thanks for the link as well as recommend them - interesting stuff!

Belgrade 2.0 is mainly about this year's beautiful host city (I've seen pictures! I am still bitter about not seeing it with my own eyes!), but can't help noticing that there is some sort of song contest going on down the block. Well written and witty and very much recommended.

Onnik Krikorian wrote a good piece about Caucasus in Eurovision, and is quoting several blogs (including this one), trying to predict the outcome for these countries.

No comments: