13.3.08

My Dream 10

Melodifestivalen is getting closer by the minute and I will blog about predictions and stuff tomorrow. But now let's play a little game called "My Dream 10". If SVT hadn't bothered with letting the general public get involved in the voting and had just called me up instead the line up in Globen would look something like this...

From semi 1: Velvet & Suzzie Tapper
semi 2: Sanna & Rongedal
semi 3: BWO & Patrik Isaksson
semi 4: Charlotte Perrelli & Sibel
From my own Andra Chansen: Androla & Linda Bengtzing

6 out of 10 is not bad but let's face it... my taste is better than yours! ;-)

5 comments:

Iván said...

I hope Charlotte wins! :-D

oskyldig said...

Nina,
You and I have such awesome taste in music; clearly all of that, except for Androla is what I listed as favourites. ;D

Schlagerboys said...

Suzie Tapper??? Surley there's room for only one old walloper in this year's MF final, and that's the fabulous Christer Sjogren!!!

Unknown said...

Good to see Charlotte, BWO, and Linda all there, but poor little Ola also deserves to be on the list?...

oskyldig said...

This is another outlandish act of crazyness in lieu of Globen being tomorrow.

VOTE FOR HERO <3

That's all. ;) It's fab!