As promised, my dream 11 out of the 32 songs in Melodifestivalen 2009. In no particular order.
1. Caroline af Ugglas - Snälla, snälla
2. Alcazar - Stay the night
3. Måns Zelmerlöw - Hope & Glory
4. Sarah Dawn Finer - Moving on
5. Agnes - Love love love
6. Malena Ernman - La voix
7. BWO - You're not alone
8. Anna Sahlene & Maria Haukaas Storeng - Killing me tenderly
9. Velvet - The Queen
10. Cookies n Beans - What if
11. Jennifer Brown - Never been here before
All in all the Swedes chose good songs to go to Globen but I would have skipped five of them in order to save some gems I will listen to for a long time to come. Admit that my personal top 11 looks much better than the actual result?!
BWO so deserved a place in the final. This will bug me forever.
Easily one of my top 3 songs of the year. Anna & Maria.
Tomorrow night will be spent in Globen with the real finalists singing their little hearts out during the dress rehearsal. Will be back with comments. But I doubt I'll change my mind on who will get my vote on Saturday. Caroline is the one and only for me. My crush on her song keeps growing and growing.